Jonny Quick

Jonny Quick

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Blog Post 1: Information

Matt Coughlin
Block F

Blog Post 1

     My name is Matt Coughlin and I'm a junior at RMHS. I live with my mom, dad, little brother, little sister, and dog. My favorite subject in school is English because I like to write. Outside of school, I like to hang out with my friends and practice my sports. I play hockey and baseball, so I have practice almost every night. My favorite TV show is Parks and Recreation because it is hilarious. Usually when I find any funny TV show though, I like to watch that either on cable or on Netflix. My favorite movie is Division 3: Football's Finest and my favorite book is A Separate Peace. My favorite thing to do when I'm not busy is to hang out with my friends, especially on Sundays because we watch all the NFL games. If I could go out to eat tonight, I would go to Longhorn Steakhouse.   


No comments:

Post a Comment