Jonny Quick

Jonny Quick

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Survey Response

The idea behind my survey was to figure out good ways to advertise for the hockey team this year and try to get more people to go to the games. I was thinking of using the morning announcements, social media, and flyers on the wall as a way as advertising. I found that everyone who took the survey (10/10 people) has an Instagram, and only 1 person who took it did not have a twitter (9/10 have a twitter). This shows me that making a twitter account and/or an Instagram account would be a good way of reaching out to people. For morning announcements and flyers, it was almost an even split (6/10 for listen to announcements and pay attention to flyers) of people who pay attention to flyers and announcements. This shows me that using flyers and the announcements would not be a bad idea, but would not be as effective as using social media.  I could make my survey more effective by talking more about specifically what the social media would be about, and try to persuade them that following the account would be informative and worth their time.

I had 10 people respond to my survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment